This program provides funding to state, local, and tribal governments, as well as community-based nonprofit organizations, to enhance or implement clinical services and other evidence-based activities or services to improve reentry, reduce recidivism, and address the treatment and recovery needs of people with mental health, substance use, or co-occurring disorders who are currently involved in the criminal justice system or were formerly involved.
- Adult and Youth Crisis Stabilization and Community Reentry Programs—State and Local Governments
- Adult and Youth Crisis Stabilization and Community Reentry Programs—Nonprofit Organizations and Tribal Governments
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (federally recognized)
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- State governments
On February 9, 2023, BJA held a webinar to discuss details about this opportunity. Access webinar materials.
See the solicitation for additional opportunity details and directions on how to apply.