With this solicitation, the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) seeks applications for funding to support law enforcement agencies that have an intellectual property (IP) enforcement task force or plan to create one. This program assists state, local, and tribal jurisdictions in preventing and reducing IP theft and related crime as well as supporting law enforcement in investigating and prosecuting IP crimes and reducing violent crime associated with IP cases and investigations.
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Native American tribal governments (federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than federally recognized tribal governments)
- Public and state controlled institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- State governments
See the solicitation for additional opportunity and eligibility details, as well as directions on how to apply.