On May 5, 2020, at 3 p.m. ET, BJA and RTI International will host a webinar on BJA FY 2020 Funding Opportunities -- Competitive Forensic Science Grant Programs. During this webinar, BJA will provide guidance and information on the following forensic science grant programs:
- Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program – Competitive
- Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence
- Prosecuting Cold Cases Using DNA
- Sexual Assault Forensic Evidence – Inventory, Tracking, and Reporting (SAFE-ITR) Program
- Strengthening the Medical Examiner-Coroner System Program
Learn more about the webinar and register to participate.