U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government, Department of Justice.

Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program

© Hinterhaus Productions/Getty Images (see reuse policy).

Funding

Available Funding

There are currently no funding opportunities available through this program. See the Archives page for access to past opportunity details.

Awards

The Paul Coverdell Program allocates 85 percent of total program funds to be awarded to states through State Administering Agencies. The remaining 15 percent of program funds are awarded competitively.

Funding Webinars

On May 25, 2022, Bureau of Justice Assistance personnel hosted a webinar to provide information about the FY 2022 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program - Competitive funding opportunity. The presenters discussed the purpose and goals of this funding opportunity; reviewed its eligibility requirements; and addressed frequently asked questions. A Q&A session followed at the end of the presentation.

Webinar materials:

See the Funding Webinars page to learn about upcoming funding-related events and to view materials from additional previously held webinars.

Date Modified: July 26, 2022
Date Created: September 9, 2020