- Grants.gov Deadline: June 22, 2022, 8:59 p.m. ET
- Application JustGrants Deadline: June 27, 2022, 8:59 p.m. ET
See the Archives page for access to past opportunity details.
On June 1, 2022, at 1 p.m. ET, BJA will host a webinar to provide information about this opportunity. Register to participate.
The Forensic Technology Center of Excellence hosted the following webinars as part of the three-part BJA Forensic Grants 101 series:
- March 10, 2022: Forensic Grant Opportunities
- March 17, 2022: Grant Application and Award Acceptance
- March 24, 2022: Award Management
On January 21, 2022, Bureau of Justice Assistance staff provided Postconviction Testing of DNA Evidence Program grantees with background information about the program, shared contact information for guidance, and highlighted progress reporting and performance management activities, special conditions, permitted expenses, and more.
See the Funding Webinars page to learn about upcoming events and to view materials from other previously held webinars.