This webinar will provide guidance to potential applicants to the Bureau of Justice Assistance's FY 2021 hate crimes funding opportunities. The three solicitations that will be discussed are:
- Collaborative Approaches toward Preventing and Addressing Hate Crime – Demonstration Projects
- Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Program
- Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Training and Technical Assistance Program
The presenters will discuss the purpose and goals of these funding opportunities; review eligibility requirements; discuss the application process; and highlight useful resources to assist in applying. A Q&A session will conclude this webinar.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and the Justice-Involved Veteran Population
- Supporting Continuity of Care throughout Justice Involvement: Supporting Jail In-reach by Community-based Treatment Providers
- Supporting Continuity of Care throughout Justice Involvement: Effective and Safe Transitions to Community-based Treatment