Want to know the latest information affecting your Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) program? Sign up and participate every third Wednesday of the month at 2 p.m. ET. The BJA technical assistance providers at Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (AHP) deliver broadcast webinars on relevant topics designed to assist you and your program. Feel free to watch as a team to foster dialogue on how to improve your RSAT program. In addition, visit www.rsat-tta.com to access eLearning courses, training manuals, and articles as well as an open forum for RSAT programs to share their concerns and solutions with their peers across the country.
As a result of a competitive process, BJA awarded a 2-year cooperative agreement to AHP, who will deliver an array of training and technical assistance (TTA) services to RSAT programs that seek to maximize the use of evidence-based substance use treatment and assist with the provision of aftercare for formerly incarcerated individuals in need of such treatment. AHP will be joined by its partners, Treatment Alternatives for Safe Communities (TASC) Illinois and AdCare Criminal Justice Services, to provide the following:
- Developing new training curricula.
- Providing onsite as well as offsite TTA.
- Creating webinars available for RSAT program practitioners.
- Establishing a national RSAT TTA website.
- Forming a social network linking RSAT grantees and subgrantees to facilitate the establishment of a national RSAT learning community.
For more information, visit the RSAT TTA Center site.