Global Groups and Focus Areas
The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) engages GAC-member organizations and the constituents they serve through collaborative efforts to help address critical justice information sharing issues for the benefit of practitioners in the field. These have included the facilitation of Global groups, such as those listed below.
- Criminal Intelligence Coordinating Council (CICC)
- Global Standards Council (GSC)
- Global Federated Identity and Privilege Management Task Team
- Global Strategic Solutions
- Global Privacy and Information Quality Solutions
- Global Outreach and Communication
BJA’s Global groups are composed of GAC committee member organization representatives and other national subject experts. These groups are formed around timely issues impacting justice information sharing.