The Performance Measurement Tool (PMT) supports the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) and other Office of Justice Programs' grantees' ability to identify, collect, and report performance measurement data on activities funded by their award.
- Final Report Tipsheet: Performance Measurement Tool
- Grantee Data Entry Resource Guide
- Managing Subrecipient Reporting in the Performance Measurement Tool
- Semiannual Narrative Questions
Following are additional PMT resources for specific BJA programs:
- SCA Adult Offender Reentry Demonstration Grant Program Performance Measures
- SCA Community-Based Program Performance Measures
- SCA Co-Occurring Disorder Grant Program Performance Measures
- SCA Pay for Success Initiative Performance Measures
- SCA Substance Use Disorder Grant Program Performance Measures
- SCA Frequently Asked Questions
Following are a sampling of PMT training webinar recordings. See the Performance Measures section of the Multimedia page for more, including program-specific videos.
If help is needed when using the BJA PMT, contact the PMT Helpdesk:
- Phone: 888-252-6867
- Email: [email protected]