The Bureau of Justice Assistance’s (BJA’s) Performance Team is available to assist grantees and BJA stakeholders with a variety of resources and services that include:
- Providing wrap-around training and technical assistance on data collection and analysis support to grantees and federal staff from program inception to closeout.
- Assisting grantees with reporting requirements, to ensure accurate data reporting.
- Reviewing and cleaning data to support data integrity.
- Performing data analysis to assist BJA staff in improving the program, including identifying opportunities for training and technical assistance.
- Performing data analysis to answer inquiries from BJA, OJP, DOJ, researchers, media, Congress, and other stakeholders.
- Developing products to share program successes.