The Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) Planning, Performance, and Impact Team is available to assist grantees and BJA stakeholders with a variety of resources and services that include:
- Providing wrap-around training and technical assistance on data collection and analysis support to grantees and federal staff from program inception to closeout.
- Assisting grantees with reporting requirements, to ensure accurate data reporting.
- Reviewing and cleaning data to support data integrity.
- Performing data analysis to assist BJA staff in improving the program, including identifying opportunities for training and technical assistance.
- Performing data analysis to answer inquiries from BJA, OJP, DOJ, researchers, media, Congress, and other stakeholders.
- Developing products to share program successes.
Visit the following pages for additional information and resources:
Overview New Grantees or New to Reporting Data Collection Methods and Logic Models Understanding Reporting BJA Program Performance Measures BJA Training and Technical Assistance Providers Frequently Asked Questions Contact Us